Bushy Hill Field Day Programs & Corporate Outings
Participating in the Bushy Hill Field Day Program or our Corporate Outings is a wonderful opportunity to bring participants together as a community of learners supporting each other while using critical and creative thinking skills. Participants will work in small groups with one another to complete challenges and obstacles put before them by our highly skilled staff, while developing their communication, collaboration, and cooperation skills.
Our coordinators work directly with your staff to design a program that meets each group’s unique needs. Field Days and Corporate Outings can incorporate a little bit of everything or can utilize our high and low ropes course only.
Contact us today to discuss program options that will best fit your organization’s needs.
Time Required: 4+ hour program
Grade Level: K – College/Corporate Level
Price: $15.00/per individual and up depending on the customization of the program
On Site or Off Site: Both
Organizations may choose from any of our standard school program stations and/or mix and match program options depending on the time of year. All programs will be modified to suit the age, ability, and learning level of the participants.
- Team Building and Leadership
- Initiative Activities
- High Ropes Course
- Choose challenges from our 7 high ropes course elements (max height 30ft.)
- Low Ropes
- Choose challenges from our 12 low ropes course elements (max height 3 ft.)
- Indigenous Studies Challenges
- Tipi Fire Challenge (burn a rope that is 12 inches off the ground)
- Fire by Friction Bow Drill Challenge
- Water Boiling Challenge
- Shelter building Challenge
- Indigenous Studies Learning Stations
- Cordage Making (make rope the way our ancestors did)
- Tracking (learn how to identify animals based on the hints they leave behind)
- History of Hunting Tools
- Tipi Living 200+ years ago in the Plains
- Wigwam Living 200+ years ago in the Northeast
- Environmental Science Learning Stations
- Pond Probe (catch and learn about frogs, turtles, insects and more from our pond)
- Animal Adaptations
- Maple Sugaring
- Meet and learn about our farm animals